Sunday, April 09, 2006

One Fine Day......

6:45 am 3daileeya Starbucks,before work ..Nobody was there , I ordered my black coffee from the nice and friendly waitress , I took one step back and there was a girl I took very long look and she nodded with a smile I smiled back "me to my self is she Kuwaiti ?are we in Kuwait ! " she looks confident so smart with here formal suit I don't know what they call it ,very cute short hair and her sun classes over her head " your coffee sir" the friendly waitress said, I walked to take the cup and the pretty lady at once said ,
"do I know you from somewhere ?"
me : I don't think we met with smile
her : OH my god you are "flan"!!
She knows my name !
her: we met in 27.5.05 we were in the same plain flying from Rome from Kuwait ! COME ON you don't remember me !
me : embala wait May right ?
May:eeeeeee laughing
damn she remembers even the date heheh
me : wow you changed your look !
May: yeah, a week ago so how are you ?
me : good hatha ana I'm so happy to see you again
she invited me to her table she was so excited and hyper ..You told me you gonna SMS me to give you your book back but you never did !! She said , No I said it's a gift and you can keep it !

she is 26 years old graduate from the US, we met last year, plain from Rome to Kuwait she sat at the chair next to me, we talked about everything politics,economics,books even sport she is as I said smart,practical and beautiful girl she knows what she is doing and taking her job very seriously she doesn't care about the people around her she's not afraid she is just independent young lady .

we chatted for almost 30 min and she asked for my mobile No. Because she wanted to introduce me to her family so we exchanged phone No's. I went to work with the biggest smile I have :p

16 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Cute. When is the wedding? ;p

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Come ON Hussa what WEDDING!!! i'm still young :p no bs i'm so eager to meet her family ,and i want my books baaaaack :P to say the truth i can picture her in little modern house with only one floor so i think its a good sign, don't you think ?

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Good sign for what?

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

BTW, call me old fashion but I am not used to that kind of forwardness. I guess I am from the old school.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger cozy said...

As i pictured her in my imaginary little house or maybe i can think of her more than a friend, and yeah maybe she seemes little pushy but like i said she knows what she is doing,old school hm there is no old or new school here its only right and wrong and i'm totally with you

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Sou said...

She wants you to meet her family? OoOO!

Ok...that's a good sign ;)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Sou
welcome to my blog :) and yeah lucky me :p

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Awwww how cute!
Shes introducing u huh?
Good luck buddy :>

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Delicately realistic

yeah she did and it was so weird actually good weird :) i'm gonna describe it soon ,so keep visiting :)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Mabya3a

Wow,it can't be,her littel cutei sis she is like 5 years old and i met her family ,but what is so strange that your sis met with someone i mean same story !?at starbuck ?this is weird :)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Do tell?

The whole meeting.

Common. :)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Hussa-g

well, i thought i could tell but i'm afraid some of you guys will know who they are and maybe their names too,i can tell you that i totally respect their life style or if i may say the way of living and you said it "open minded" but i don't think i can be a part of it, i call myself open but they are TOO OPEN ! hehe , i really like them specially this girl,she asked me to travel together to France and Italy (museum,restaurant)and no big cities only the old erea ,suburb it was really amazing idea but when i saw her parents waiting my answer !!!! i was like okay inshalah enshof ! .i'm intouch with her,mom and her dad too so i become a close friend and thats nice and that is it,thank you Hussa for asking hehe by the way i check you blog twice a day so keep updating :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

w0o0wo0o0ow what happend to the world. I mean its not a BIG deal if we were living in the west bss to see this in kuwait OUCH!! just the fact she wanted u to meed her parents! ya3ni she should have waitied to know u better!!

I think being OPen Minded iS GREAT However!! we have to respect the enviroment we leave in. I have a hard time doing that because I grew up in the west!!

anywho Glad u found a travel BUDDY just becareFUL. o_0

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger cozy said...

wilted roze

i don't know but i think she was just friendly and i wont take advantage of her and now she is a good friend .

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger tasty_as_berry said...

wallah cooooool :>

ba3ad eshtaby kel shay yah lee 3endek ;p

but am sure she was happy to saw u becuase ur r a good person :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home