Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tagged By HuSSa-G

7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Atshahad before I die .
2. See my mother and my family so happy .
3. Have smart healthy Kids (ekhafoon allah) .
4. Say sorry to all people around me who hate me and ask for forgiveness .
5. Build a mosque .
6. Help the poor Families in and out Kuwait .
7.Pray at alQods.

Wow That was hard ..

7 things I can’t do:

1. Hit a kid .
2. Kissing asses .(ajamel-anafeg)
3. Have a pets in my home.
4.I can't say I'm always right .
5. Stop watching the Italian football .
6. Sleep more than 5 hours .
7. I can't stay in Kuwaitt more than one month .

7 things I always say:

1. Yeah Baby .
2. Inzaaaaaaaaaaaaaiin .
3. Tell me how much you love me :)
4. Op's .
5. Aha .
6. My ass .
7. Ahlain

7 books I have loved:

1. Stories we could tell
2. Men are from mars women are from Venus
3. gesas el anbeya
4. Memoirs of a Geisha
5. Alchemist
6. aladyan el samaweeya.
7. hm many books about Art .

7 films I love to watch:

1. The Godfather
2. North Country
3. Notebook
4. Men of Honor
5. Head in the Clouds
6. The Cider House Rules
7. 24 and Lost

7 things I get attracts to:

1. Beach
2. Books
3. Movies
4. Smart Girls
5. hm Electonics
6. ma atethakar
7. ham ma atethakar :)

5 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Nice list Cozy boy.

Is it just me or are you a big fan of Charlize Theron?

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

And 24 and Lost are not films. They are programs. So it doesn’t count. :p

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Black Orchid said...

I liked your list of things to do before you die..they were really interesting!;)

and i say "My Ass" alot too!!..LOL.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger lawyer said...

ليش ما تعبر تقعد شهر في الكويت ؟؟؟؟

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Hussa : Thank you akheran i did it :) Charlize oh yeah i'm a big fan of her she isn't just Hot actress no but the way she acts God she is good . hehhe about 24 and lost yeah i cheated :)

Blackorchild : Welcome here :) and thank you and yeah i use it alot it helps you can use it any time right? hhehehe

Lawyer : well, 7ayati formal and all mojamalat so i get tired of this and no sometimes 2-3 months but you got the idea sa7?:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home