Thursday, January 19, 2006

First words...
Welcome to this new blog. I'm not sure how or where it will go but that seems to be the way I write anyway.
This is my first post here and hopefully I can express what's inside ,I don't care if u guys comment or not I just wanted to let u know people that I'm here and exist ! I was so happy when the idea came up to have a blog, I was studying for the finals jajaja...

Who am I ?
I'm just a guy who is lost in this STRANGE world surrounded with WEIRD people ! A guy who once treat everybody the same but eventually I realized I was wrong and maybe in somehow NAIVE ... you will know much more what kind of person I am or maybe not :P

5 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Congratulations LAIALY ! u won :)

u r the first and maybe the last person who comment here so i will post ur name and ur profile photo with CAPS >>WINNER!! heheh ha what do u think ?

well,thank u so much i'm so happy to be in the world of blogging :p

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

I'm the second - what do I get?

Welcome to the blogging world. Speak your mind and say whatever you feel like saying. Just be yourself and enjoy it :)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Oh papillona u got what i call "GOLDEN QUESTION" !

u can ask me about anything u want and i HAVE to answer :p

thank u and believe me i will .

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

so how cozy are you?
out of 100 how much :)

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger cozy said...

well judy right now i can ]say hmm 75 bcoz i'm trying to find new template !
but wait !! what about u coz u in my blog so yalah tell me how cozy u r :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home