Saturday, January 28, 2006


Star Academy !?

Guys what's wrong !??!!?! All the girls I know and even my friends wives they are literally IN LOVE with them !......star academy seriously ?

actually I don't know much about them meaning I don't watch the program a lot because I hate watching people touching people and 24/7 crying and because I have a life I will tell you later my opinion of some of them .

Two hours ago I was talking with my friends about this T.V show 6ab3an they know kelshay all the details !! FADI loves maya Hani loves I don't know who flan loves flana ..flana hates flan oh and flana she is PMSing and that's why she did that to flan < men 3endi heheh

The academy "Students" :

Fadi : white trash .
Essa : He talks ba7raini to Moroccan guy !
M.fahad: "Michael Jackson" trying so hard to get laid!!
M.Ibrahim : nobody listen to him while he's talking .

that's it hmm ma a3arif el baji ..

I have a Question can you watch this show with your family with butts showing !?

Please guys I really need to know your opinion about the show and who is a fan please don't hate me :)


7 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger MSB said...

i know it's stupid, but life's just too serious! between work and everything else, i sometimes need to just sit and kill a few brain cells! and so, here's my two cents:

i dont think fadi's in love with maya, i think maya's in love with fadi and wajdi's in love with maya.

senseless tv is amusing 8|

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Msb, hehehe i dont know whats going on with Fadi and i dont care :) bs i gave an e.g ..ya3ni you like the show right ?

Pinkbling, i didnt find it .

A daydreamer, THANK You i hate it too and i hate when they called each other by flan kuwaiti and flan from ksa ! and i did this for kuwait sakes !!!! enta ma etmathel ela nafsek o bs !!
Thanks i'm so glad that you liked it and welcome :)

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Leo. said...

its the stupidest thing arabs got to immitate.

totaly agree with daydreamer's comment

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

It’s like soup opera honey. You may think it’s so silly but you’re hooked. I see it from Friday to Friday if I was at home. Other than that, I don’t see it at all.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Hey

You'er been tagged. Check my blog.

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger lawyer said...

على فكره انا احس قمه التفاهه و السخافه متابعه مثل هالمسخره
انا مسويه تعتيم اعلامي في البيت و ماسحه قناه ستار اكاديمي
احسهم يخزنون في العقل الباطن للشبابنا تصرفات ما لازم تكون موجوده
تافهين جدا
و منحطين جدا جدا

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Leomastic: aaaaaah Arab i think we're trying so hard to forget who we are ....

Hussa: ahwan wallah :) coz you listen to songs i just hate everything about it ..i will do the tagging thing soon enshallah sorry i was out of town i just came back :) ...

Lawyer: (maskhara) thank you this is the right word even the kids watch it !! and voting ! wallah yaster !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home