Thursday, February 23, 2006

Because of the long weekend and nobody in Kuwait and its holiday so I thought maybe I could take a break and Wright about something deferent and maybe exotic to some people ...I'm going to Wright about something we all afraid to talk about SEX So if you are under 18 Please leave or maybe you can stay and learn! ...

I was talking with friend of mine so close to me and we were chatting and this word SEX came up and we were discussing why is that at school actually our public school in Kuwait they don't teach us about Sex ? And what is right and wrong in sex? And what we should do at the first time? And how the hell we do it ! I'm sure some of us they don't know and they don't even know where to star and how and WHEN !?

Sex ! its something big and sometimes wrong to use it you cant say sexy 3aib ! gelat adab ! Sex nothing shame of it I don't say GO DO IT try to get laid ! But you know what I mean . I'm still single so sometime I keep thinking about married couple's sex life (in Kuwait) is it healthy is it fantastic sex life ?Do they have problem in that area?Do they talk about it !?

Is it matter if they were friends before they got married I mean they understand each other and makhtheen 3ala ba3ath ...They should have fun and its not like they have to do it or because he wants it! Like drinking water ! shoo take it easy have fun heheh I don't know I got the idea that girls don't ask for particular stuff or things in sex its like 3aib to ask for satisfaction !



Shame on you Cozy :P

11 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

I know this guy who makes love to his wife everyday even if he was too tired, so that she won't go to her mom and tell her "mommy today he didn't do it, he must have done it to someone else today"!!!!!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger الاء سعود المجيبل said...

Believe me ALL the girls ask about SIX, it's natural.

I like your post Oo mo 3aib kelish enek tetkalam feeh... bas kel shay be7dod ...;>

Thanks..;>

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Meow: Welcome here Meow :) ...God that is so pathetic ! but even though i wont take a side coz i guess he should talk to her actually they should talk why don't she keep it to herself ?and he dont have to do it just to show her that he's not playing around or cheating on her with someone else ..

Q8ya: i believe you :)i'm glad you liked it hmm 7dod sex fe 7dod i dont think so sis hehhe but inshallah i wont pass the red line :)and welcome here ..

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

The key word is communication. If a couple communicate with each other about everything in their life, things can get easer. So the relationship and their love life are healthier.

Some couples forgo on the communication. That’s why their love life sucks. So they blame it on marriage and each other.

And every couple should learn that there is no shame in talking about sex. It will help their marriage to grow. And there is not shame in asking what you want in a relationship.

Good luck to every couple and may their marriage last for good. Enough divorces.

Cozy great topic.

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger PINKJAWBREAKER said...

OK i i just got married a month ago and cant talk about ur issue in the open since its private but its great ur talking so ..

alla isalmik its very healthy :D
in Kuwait many single ladies and gents are performing forbidden sex its a fact

at the same time more are healthy married couples.

Personally my husband and I were married traditionaly but we both studied abroad so il7amdilla ery open minded.

we got to know each other bil engagement and melcha and talk openly about kil shay and do get intimate and will talk if issues face us BUT

dont think of sex as an ultimate thing u must taste...its a sacred union ..

its when u love someone so much that u wanna be joined happily ever after and u express that love by intimacy .. ur language is not like ur lovers language SO u will both speak each others language as u practise .. u wont them to hear and know u whispering I LOVE U with ur moves ..

The qoran is a miracle pls read to7fat al 3aroos AMAZING

It is Healthy if U think of it by its sensual decent means

Thanks sorry for blabbering :P

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Hussa: I agree with you Communication is moost important...Thank you Hussa and maybe my next post about Relationships as well I kindda like to talk about it..

Dalalism: bel embarak :)o 3asallah ewafegkom I wish you both a healthy and great life ..Welfal 7ag Hussa and all the bloggers :)

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

Cozy

I am married already and I have two naughty kids. So latfawel 3ali :p. Though yemken yabeeli refejah ydeedah.

Allah ewfgek oo elfal lek ba3ed.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Op's sorry Hussa hehehe mantebaht 3asalah etamem 3alaich :)2 kids cool,ya7lailhom ..3almeehom 3ala elblog menal7een !!:)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Randall said...

Interesting post...:)
Hussa-g I like ur views..

The key word is communication. If a couple communicate with each other about everything in their life, things can get easer. So the relationship and their love life are healthier.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Ayrabpirate : welcaome here buddy ,yeah your absolutely right.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

HMMmmmm I mean we ALL have needs and yea by the way will said everyone!! so and when ur married its permint and so u have to talk about ur feelings oor u will never be happy.

recently I had a serious proposal and my Baba was like wilted This is a life time thingi I was LIke OOh baba u mean I cant get a new one every YEar MY dad was LIKE YA 7marah hehehe. in my head( Can i trie him First) JOKINGGGG!! MY personal BIGST FEAR IS TO MARRY A GAY MAN I mean I can be friends with one thats totaly kewl but IF he ended Up being GAY I willlll KILL ME SELF!!! HOwever . . take it easy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home