Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Love...

I've been tagged by Laialy_Q8

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.


Though some may think the opposite, I'm not picky , So here's my answers, it'll be a quickie:

Sex: Female !

1.Reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaal HOT:P beautiful from the inside + Smart
2. She knows how to treat people right+smart
3.et3aref rabha+smart
4.Self confidence+Smart
5.Funny+smart
6.She loves me MORE thanIi do +smart
7.Loves kids+smart
8.Naughty +Smart

~ Wouldn't hurt if she'd look like Jennifer Garner ~

See I'm not picky!

I tag :

Hussa-G

Miyafushi

Lawyer

Temetwir

Papillona

JudyAbbott

9 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger MSB said...

sneakily u managed to write TEN things, instead of 8! :)

Welcome to the Blogging World..

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger cozy said...

ehheheheehehehehhehe thank you buddy and welcome here :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

"Wouldn't hurt if he'd look like Jennifer Garner"

not only it's a he but he also looks like jen garner!!!

lol typo

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Opppp's Fashlaaaa ehehehhehe thank you papillona :)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Faith said...

you're not picky at all! I hope you find your jennifer garner

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

just so you know, I don't usually answer taggings but I'm being nice to you ;)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Laialy, sorry hmmm charlize theron ehheheheh :)

Papillona,oh that is so nice of you girl yeah i just relized some of you guys dont like the tagging thing but you know i'm new here so ..:p

Faith,yeah i'm not,what about you ? :) welcome to my blog man .

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger allfollowsome said...

i think u want bill jetes mind in ur girl body

 
At 3:41 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Taher, yeah sort of :)

Pinkbling, hmmm ok how dumb she is ya3ny??? khal teg3ad in her place then :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home