Saturday, August 05, 2006

CoZy Is BaCk ..

Lebanon ..Will be better than ever ..we proud of you guys just hang in there our hearts with you ..I found this words in piece of paper at cafe table yesterday I almost cried god help them ! .

For a long time I didn't miss Kuwait likeI do now and NO !Not only Kuwait I mis Kuwaiti people too is that wierd !!!?

T
he weather in Europe is so damn hot for the first time in my life when I came back from work I took my cloth totally off for like 4 hours And why I'm saying this It just the feeling whooo I red the newspaper,watched TV,worked out and made my important phone calls totally NAKED !

My female friend called me 2 hours ago and we were talking about absolutely everything politics,stuck market,weather,shalaihat and taboo subject " sex " And she suddenly said "you know Cozy I never touched my self " I was like what the hell your talking about !I didn't even ask you If you did " Don't get me wrong she's only a friend and a close one and she is "an adult",we have an open relationship as I said we talk about everything,we talked about sex IN GENERAL and we never took advantage.....back to what She was saying :

She :
Do you think I should try it !?
Cozy: I don't know ,do you ?
She : I'm asking you !!
Cozy: Hell no .
She : Why ?
Cozy: I don't know why but NO don't do it !
She : All girls I know done it and did it young and they say you can satisfy yourself !

Cozy: who the hell cares what they think I heard you can be addicted to it and even when you are with your partner you wont finish with him and wont finish at all unless you touch yourself .
She : yeah yeah that subject was in cosmopolitan 2 months ago issue !
Cozy: So,what you want to do !?
She : I don't know I'm just so afraid I will have to ask my friend again .
Cozy: yeah you do that ,I don't have anything to say to you about this .

Now I know It's not normal to talk about this, I can hear her panic in her voice and I'm like I have to know more about this, should I tell her yeah go ahead ? I'm concern ...

11 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeef ALlah ekun fe*3onhum insallah!!!

yup yup tel me about the Hot weather we are fring up down here near boiling poit I hate IT >_< me MIsss My SNow weather.

about ur friend I think shes tring to have a lil phone convo with u looolz but u blew here OFFFF!!! HAhahaha next time tell her do what u want :) (crazy ppl out there)

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger cozy said...

AMeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

i heard in kuwiat so hot too ?!Duhh akeed moo0t hehehhe

Now about the gurl ,no she's not trying to tell me lets have some ! noo i know wallah she's not like that she is just asking a friend thats it i swear i know her i didn't blew here coz we changed the sub and went on BUT still you did not tell me your opinion is this normal !?is it true that all gurls do it these days ?!WHAT THE HELL I SHOULD TELL HER ! hehhhe

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Balgees welcome to my blog :)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

loolz telll her to CALL ME hahahahahaha joking!!! tell her to ask other girls hOw would U KNOW *BLUSH*

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger cozy said...

wilted !!!!!!!!! Pleas tell me something i don't know !!:P well yeah i will tell her to call you haha its much easier than tell yeah go do it :P why don't you ask too !? and did you notice that nobody wants to comment here ?!!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Яeema said...

not good idea , but the problem is
some need to try something new

will , i guess she has nothing to do in her life , or lately she is watching too much romance movie and she need a tuch of a loveable man


i dont know her nationality , if muslim it's like has to be with her husband,,, it's complecated !

and i read this article

really they have nothing to talk about , if her brain was full with activitese she wont even bather her self to ask you

i am with wilted_roze

she want to have something with you

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Яeema..well yeah maybe your right about the free time she have but at the same time she have a perfect job and she got her own business ..
GIRLS what's with "she want to have something with you " hehehe noooo noo we are not 17 years old anymore and she knows i have no idea or intrest to do this not just with her,it's so cheap i never want and i will never want this cheap relationship, BTW she is kuwaiti .
sorry 6awalt but know i will tell her to not do anything like that and to do SPORT ! :P thank you reema .

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Wilted_Roze said...

I C dont stresss ur self out telll her to do whatever she pleases!! sounds better!!

5:29 AM

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Wilted_Roze
yes i was and i told her to do whatever she wants because i kept telling her DO NOT DON'T and she made up her mind

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info forex signal info http en wikipedia org wiki group sex Forex mentor Decks patios driveways gates tennessee Ringtones samsung x105 Side effects from fluoxetine Zyrtec cologne minnesota Quitting smoking improvements Chicago pizza oven and grindery

 

Post a Comment

<< Home