Thursday, May 24, 2007



Bombay ,reasonable prices and their furniture are so practical and also classy..


**********

The Best Decoration Magazines










***


In these days all Kuwaiti Houses are exactly the same ,lighting,Design and the concept . The Modern design more popular now in Kuwait the simplicity and bright colors and some times its so expensive .Personally I like Santa Fe design its the art of the American Southwest..






Santa Fe design, I didn't
find better than this pics but you know what i mean










8 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my wish is to have a house with one of those designs i love it ! , lol before yesterday i was talking about these kind of houses =)
enshala ill get one hehe !

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger cozy said...

inshallah ur wish comes true :)
and welcome to my blog my friend .

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Purplecious said...

for me its not Santa fe design, its just our byoot 6een mal awal ;)

thanx for the magazines i need them for redecorating my room

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Purplecious said...

this one is nice too

http://www.horchow.com

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love white. and bold colors- red yellow blue black shapes and scribbles! no browns and beiges for me!

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Purplecious

Thanks for the website PuoRp :)
If u finish redecorating ur SHow it to me HUh :)

EniGma

I love whtie too

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Peach said...

God I wana sleep on that second bed!!

 
At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork. Absolutely love this piece. Great addition to my living room. I am very happy with this purchase painting canvas manufacturers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home