Monday, April 30, 2007

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™



Some random thoughts...


***
I hate summer! I know it’s meant to be all about the sea and swimming and stuff but face it sun rising before you even get to sleep and long boring days! And the more important I hate working in summer time
...



***
Jay 3ala bali to go to Egypt for two days or maybe for one night just to drink a lot of tea "koshari" from one of the oldest cafes their and come back o bas!...



***
Recently I found out almost all my friends drink "alcohol" why people WHY?!
After all these years! Drinking is cool? Drinking helps have a good time? alcohol makes you look good !?...



***
No more smoking …
3 days ago I stopped smoking after I got really sick ,I needed something to convince myself, after almost 15 years I decide khalas this is it I’m going to quit my smoking habit.. And guess what after 3 days I feel totally fresh and even my ass is getting bigger I swear !....

14 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger nQ said...

maybe people drink for the same reason you were a smoker, dont you think?

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger eshda3wa said...

sure summer heat sux, but theres so much to do! its in ur hands to make it borng or not

u can make a perfect shay koshari in q8

i hate alchohol, it just turns ppl into goof balls
allah yhadee eljamee3 inshallah

and good 4 u to quit smoking!

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger EniGma said...

niqa,, i couldn't get a better reply

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Cr8ivia said...

awwal shay mabroook 3ala quitting smoooooking :D
thani shay 7adddddddi i want to go to egypt too :/ bas mo ashrab chay wared 3ad :S
about il cohol .. iy3awirni galbi itha 3araft inna a77ad yishrab walla sij :/

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Niga ,enigma

when i first smoked i was so young and stupid, they just start drinking i'm just so sad for them..

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger cozy said...

eshda3wa
Thank you so much :)
ur totally right about alcohol i hate it to o i'm sad for them too
about il koshari no i cant make it in kuwait ! lazm el smell weljaw el3am :)

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Cr8ivia
thank u sis:)
om el donya i love it ..almost all the people i know the drink both male and female and this is sad !

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on quitting smoking!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Elijah said...

I quit smoking in Jan but now I started taking my sheesha everywhere I go looool and I'm gaining weight from all sides, ass, tummy, face...

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Purplecious said...

Hi cozy, long time. how r u doing?

I hate summer tooooo, i don't mind working at summer since there re A/C everywhere... but what really sucks is when you get to the car and get burned!!

I wanna go to Egypt too but not in summer.

i can't say about drinking is "habba" coz it has been there forever!
are you sure they just started or its been a while but you have recently found out?


LOOOOOOOL its true you'll gain weight. GOOD FOR YOU keep it up :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey long time

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Mark

Thank you my friend and wellcome here :)

Elijah

LOL sheesha, i dont know i think its so strong for me believe that!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Purplecious

Hey you long time wallah, i'm good thank god :)
yeah and let me add one more thing I HATE DRIVING !!!!lOl
no about Egypt khalas hawant lol

i'm 100% sure the just started it !
and the sad part i cant do anything coz they are old enough to know right and wrong wel7aram wain !! allah ehadeehom enshallah.. about the weight i go to the gym now :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Nuwaibiya

Hello how are u e wallah long time are u still blogless !?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home