Friday, May 11, 2007


Inspiration
for your next business cards? This site has a ton of weird and wacky designs Really cool Bus.Card..
http://creativebits.org/cool_business_card_designs
****
Nokia has conducted research into how people carry their mobile phones.

**60% of men carry their phone in the right trouser pocket, positioned to be reachable by their dominant (right) hand
.

**61% of women like keep their phone in a handbag, despite 50% missing calls 'cos they can't get to it in time.

I carry my Cellphone in my (jeans)Back pocket .How About You ?

5 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Purplecious said...

WOW really cool and creative cards, liked it :)

I'm one of the 61% hehehe
but for me its more like 75% missing calls ;p

I have to keep it in my bag, especially in the morning, otherwise I would arrive to work before I notice it was missing …

the first thing I should do is to put it in the bag even before I wash my face especially if I'm late (I'm always late)

and if I didn't forget it at home I will defiantly forget it in the car!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Yes great ideas for Bus card..

Oh Mobile thing GOD hal yomain i'm like Please people Stop calling me ! I wish i could keep it home or take a break from mobiles and calls ..

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Hussa-G said...

I am in the 61% handbag group. Interesting statistic.


Whats up? :)

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Cr8ivia said...

women has no choices !
we have to put it ib our handbags
and yeah sara7a i suffer lamma iydig wag3ad a7oos bil jan6a adawra :P

nice site btw

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Hussa
Hi,Whats up sis long time ,i left u a msg on one of ur post ..

Cr8ivia
How are u sis.
let it forwards to mailbox:)
U liked the cards yeah i thought so :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home