Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You're Beautiful..
My life is brilliant.My love is pure.I saw an angel.Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.She was with another man.But I won't lose no sleep on that,'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful, it's true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do
Cause I'll never be with you.she caught my eye,As we walked on by.She could see from my face that I was,Flying high Fucking high, And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
You're beautiful, it's true.I saw your face in a crowded place,And I don't know what to do,'Cause I'll never be with you. You're beautiful, it's true.There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.But it's time to face the truth,I will never be with you.
JAMES BLUNT
***
I'll Be...
The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful Stop me and steal my breath.Emeralds from mountains thrust toward the skyNever revealing their depth.
Tell me that we belong together,Dress it up with the trappings of love.
I'll be captivated,I'll hang from your lips,Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.I'll be your crying shoulder,I'll be love's suicideI'll be better when I'm older,I'll be the greatest fan of your life.Rain falls angry on the tin roof As we lie awake in my bed.
You're my survival, you're my living proof.My love is alive not dead.I've been dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead.Tuned in, turned on,
remembered the things that you said ..
The greatest fan of your life....
EDWIN McCAIN
***
The Way You Look Tonight
Some day, when I'm awfully low,When the world is cold,I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warmAnd your cheeks so soft,There is nothing for me but to love you,And the way you look tonight.
With each word your tenderness grows,Tearing my fear apart...
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,It touches my foolish heart.
Lovely ... never, ever change.Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it ? 'cause I love you ..
. just the way you look tonight.
Frank Sinatra
***
Come Undone
Mine, immaculate dream made breath and skin I've been waiting for you Signed, with a home tattoo,Happy birthday to you was created for you...
can't ever keep from falling apart At the seams Can't I believe you're taking my heart To pieces Oh, it'll take a little time, Might take a little crime To come undone now We'll try to stay blind
To the hope and fear outside Hey child, stay wilder than the wind And blow me in to cry Who do you need,
who do you love When you come undone
Words, playing me deja vu Like a radio tune I swear I've heard before
Chill, is it something real Or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers
Lost, in a snow filled sky, we'll make it alright
To come undone now
DURAN DURAN


14 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Bubble said...

in luv?

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger cozy said...

No i'm not but i'm in love with the idea of being in love coz i know the feelings and whats like to be in love and to be honest i miss it..

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger lawyer said...

post yeshra7 alsader

aljaaaaaaaaaw 7elow
sej aby agra shay 7elow chethy ;)

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's nice to be high on love and life..isn't it ?

:)

cute post

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger cozy said...

3abeer

Wow,exactly this is the word i'm looking for i'm really high on love at the same time in love with no one ! do you understand what i'm saying ?well,i think you do ,glad you like the post:)

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Nora said...

i like it ..
:)
and same here bro. in luv with the idea of being in luv ;D

r u an interior desinger ??
cuz the pic'z u select always about that aren't they !

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger cozy said...

a7La eNG

lol maybe you're right about the pic,i was searching for something looks Cozy so i found this pic ,if you have any ideas please tell me :)

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's how I feel :)
being high on life is the most amazing thing.. loving life that is.
I can't say I always felt that way.. but now.. I'm content and once you're content you live life to the fullest :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Kitty

yeah, I tried to make to post shorter but i couldn't I love all the words ,thank you dear :)

3abeer

And thats what I feel too :)
but I'm not telking about life in general coz it's not what i want or at least part of it but here just(love) and how big is it and the feeling and stuff

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Bubble said...

i demand a new post :P

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Nuwaibiya

yeah enshallah soon i'm working on it but you gurls going to hate me its all about you :)soon enshallah

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Bella Color said...

i just loooove the songs that u choose... but, there is a sad feeling behind them....

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Bubble said...

cozy 3ani? wow :P ya bakhtee :P

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Bella Color

You're back :)i'm so happy to see you again wb..i'm love them and yeah i'm sad ..


Nuwaibiya

LoL NOO not about you ,Girls in general i'm working on it ,you want me write about you ? yeah why not lol maybe i will :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home