Friday, November 03, 2006

I never imagine my life as of this moment, ok now here is the thing today is my birthday I’m on business trip by my self all alone in my hotel room watching T.V ! And guess what no one calls to say happy birthday except the hotel reception! And yeah they sent me a box of chocolate! I’m so pathetic do you know why? Ok because I’m right here ‘alone’ complaining oh no no I’m watching T.V and eating the stupid chocolate! Is this hilarious or what!? This is my first time I celebrate by my self! don’t get me wrong I don’t party in my birthdays but still its good to be around family, friends or someone special who really really cares what’s wrong with me !? I know I’m still single! Now I’m being a girl thank god I don’t drink! Again it’s not about my birthday it’s my life I’m stuck with my job I don’t hate my job or anything it just I’m always out of the country and I’m sick of it and you know what being alone SUCKS ! .

***
لحظات من الحزن

عودي لي أو ارجعي فأنا مللت هذا الانتظار فهو متعب وقاتل ولكن اذا كان هذا القاتل للفوز بك اوالانتصار سأنتظرولن اوقف الانتظار… عودي لي أو ارجعي لنبني ما رسمناه انا وانت هذا البيت الصغيرالذي لا تريدين تركه وتقولين لي اتريدني ان اترك قصري ! نتذكر كل زاويه فيه ونعرف عدد الاعمده اتذكرين حين دخلت عليك وانت بالجينز الملطخ بالصبغ ! حينها اردت ان اساعدك قلت لا فقط اجلس على هذا الكرسي وكن معي وحدثني كم وكيف ولماذا تحبني هيا أعد القصه بالتفصيل الممل!... عودي لي أو ارجعي فالأسماء جاهزه "عبدالرزاق و زينه" كما اخترناها معا عبدالرزاق"هادئ الطبع وحنون مثلك "زينه"شقيه جدا كومديانه تشبهك تناديني باسمي ! وتخافك! اتذكرين حين سألتك اين الأولاد ؟ قلتي لي "زينه" تلعب مع "عبدالرزاق" في الغرفه الاخرى ذهبنا لنظمئن ولم يحسو بنا اذ هي تمسك المقص مندمجه بشعر اخيها وهو نائم ! ! اتذكرين حين قلت لك لننجب 6 من الابناء قلت و من دون تفكير مستحيل الا تريد ان يبقى جسمي بهذا الشكل ؟! فصورت لك حياتنا بينهم ونحن بال 60 من العمروقلت لي ومن غير تفكير ايضا اريد 6 ابناء فهو رقم حظنا !...عودي لي أو ارجعي فهناك الكثير لم نقله …عودي لي أو ارجعي لنتقاسم هذه الحياة لنضحك معا لنبكي معا فلنعيش معا، بدونك هذه الحياة ليست بحياة بل هي اشبه بغابه موحشه هي حياة ولكن ليس لي بها حياه…عودي لي أوارجعي انت طفلتي التي لم ولن تكبر ابدا اشكر ربي واحمده لوجودك واشكر والدتك لانجابك والشكرليوم ميلادك... عودي لي أو ارجعي تأكدي عزيزتي اني انتظر وانتظر وسوف انتظر عودي لي أو ارجعي او لا ترجعي فأنت مجرد خيال في خيال في خيال غير مترابط او متصل

***

12 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger albandry said...

كاني عدت لك يبا عورت قلبي


كلام جميل

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Ali Albadri said...

بصراحه انا مو ذاك الزود بهالسوالف..بس والله حلو
:)

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Nora said...

happy birthday ..

لا تحاتي انا احتفلت عني و عنك

رحت كل مكان .. و عزموني رفيجاتي

و اليوم مفاجأة يووني بنات عمي

;))


so .. this is all for u bro...


قريت و انا اقول واااو

وصلت الى خيال في خيال في خيال

قلت .. صحيح .. هذا الواقع

:(

terja3 b salamaaaaaaaaaaaa ..

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger cozy said...

kitty

LoL you don't have to say anything literally :) yeah thats true its all mixed together :)and no i don't think she will:)i'm so glad you liked it :)

albandry

LOL Welcome here sis :) i'm sorry 3awart galbech but what to do this is my life:) thank you

Zombie-Commando

welcome here buddy ,this is nothing ma alomek :) thanks my friend

a7La eNG

First of all,welcome here thank you you are so sweet i'm happy that had fun :)
Second of all this is wala shay mogarana eb ur post trust me :)
i say live your real life and don'y go far coz in the end here where you are,allah esalmech :)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger esTeKaNa said...

كل العمر وأنته بخير
وسامحنا على التأخير
.
.
.
احساسك كان بقمة الوضوح
القضيه ماهي قضيه عيدميلاد او احتفال
قضيه احساسنا بالاهتمام،بوجود أشخاص حولنا يشعرون بقيمة وجودنا على هذه الأرض...وكلمة طيبه في هذا الوقت بالذات كانت يتوصلك لأبعد سما
.
.
.
ان كانت كلماتك لانسانه حقيقه ستعود
وان كانت لانسانه في وحي الخيال والحلم...أيضا ستعود
فمساحة الصدق والحب في كلماتك أكبر من أن تضيعها في زحمه هذه الدنيا
:)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Bubble said...

*hug*
happy birthday 7ubbie :/
wala lu n3aref raqmik chan dagaina oo lu nadree wain msafer chan dazaina el hadiya warak hehe

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st happy birthday

2nd its not a matter of being alone or surrounded by 100000 ppl .. the feeling of lonesome is killing although when there are many many ppl around u and with u .. i know the feelings .. got it

nice words

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know its kinda late, but happy birthday! all the best:)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger cozy said...

EsTeKaNa

wentay eb alf khair thank you ,la bs the good news is they all called me :) .. And yeah allah yarzegna enshallah thanks again :)


Nuwaibiya

Thank you so much so nice of you :)next year enshallah ,o kha6ach elso 3ala el 7adeth .


kitty

Thank you ,yeah i added the first part heheh la eta3agedain :)sorry ma agsed wallah akser kha6rech :)I WONT DO IT AGAIN :)4-11 la bs Next year enshallah you and your hubby will take me out !! and plz say hi to him :)


Cr8ivia

1st Thank you so much so nice of you wallah :)
2nd you are totally right all of them called and i appreciated it but still nothing changed el7emdelah 3ala kel 7al :)again Being Alone Sucks:)

Fonzy

Hey buddy no you're not :) thank you so much man appreciated it :)

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger me said...

7abeebti walah i know how it feels,,,just keep ur hopes up high and u will get there ;)

o wala ehimich:

HaPpY BirThDaY :)

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger me said...

oh i must apologize for writing my comment as if im talkin 2 a gal...

sorry..

Happy Birthday :)

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger cozy said...

Me

LOL thats ok apology accepted :)thanks for the nice COMMENT though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home